Sorting through the chafe
from DelusionResistance Website
|This article was found on a message board on the internet. There was no information about who wrote this article. Because this article contains very important information, I have decided to post it on the internet.
Seeing that there was no author information, I assume that this is public domain.
MESSENGERS OF DECEPTION – Part1
UFO ABDUCTION AND CONTACTEE MESSAGES – AN ANALYSIS
Hundreds of thousands of people in many parts of the world are claiming they are encountering UFO entities in one way or another.
They have had what is called an “Close Encounter of the Third or Fourth Kind”, a term used by ufologist J. Allen Hynek. There is also growing public interest in this phenomena due to media attention.
Some CONTACTEES AND ABDUCTEES and also some claiming to be channeling extra-terrestrials are being revealed the following kinds of information:
We are not alone in the Universe. We are told – this earth has been visited many times in the past and presently by different types of extra-terrestrials. These ET’s have been involved with our creation, evolution, religions, myths, beliefs, etc.
Some contactees are being told that humans are the consequence of ET encounters with earlier forms of man. Without this contact man never would have evolved to the point we have. Rael, the chosen prophet and messiah of the Raelian movement was told as as contactee, that mankind was created by a group of ET’s called the Elohim using advanced genetic engineering in laboratories.
Others who believe in the messages of the Pleiadians are told, that the Pleiadian ancestors were some of the Original Planners of Earth who seeded this and other worlds. What ever the explanation we are told ET’s are involved with our evolution and creation.
Some contactees are being told that:
“Humankind stands now in the transitional period before the dawn of a New Age. (With peace, love and understanding, the people of Earth will see a great new era begin to dawn.)
The Space Beings are here to teach, to help awaken the human spirit, to help humankind rise to higher levels of vibration so that the people of Earth may be ready to enter new dimensions. We are poised for a quantum leap forward on both the biological and spiritual levels.
The human soul will evolve.
“If the Earthlings should not raise their vibratory rate within a set period of time, severe earth changes and major cataclysms will take place.
(Such disasters will not end the world, but shall serve as cataclysmic crucibles to burn off the dross of unreceptive humanity. Those who die in such dreadful purging will be allowed to reincarnate on higher levels of development so that their salvation will be more readily accomplished through higher teachings on a higher vibratory level.)”
Others are being told that the receptive or chosen will be saved by benign ET’s and their ships when these disasters take place. Some like the Raelians are told they will experience some kind of eternal existence through further genetic engineering i.e. cloning.
Events such as the Harmonic Convergence are lifting the veil so the Higher Galactic intelligences of the universe will be able to channel their energies and influences to facilitate the shift towards a New Age.
Evidence for these claims are: the many abductee and contactee experiences with similar stories and messages, physical scars, hybrid babies, recognition of some kind of symbolic or hieroglyphic language etc.
There seems to be according to researchers increasing cases worldwide of UFO sightings, crop or landing circles, animal mutilations, abductions of men, women and children.
According to Dr. Karla Turner, who has worked with over 400 abduction cases and has written the book “Into the Fringe“, says if abduction accounts can be believed and there is confirmation of many of these facts with other researchers – the abduction phenomena includes some of the following details:
by Dr. Karla Turner
from -UFO Universe, Spring 1993
- Aliens can alter our perceptions of our surroundings.
- Aliens can control what we think we see. They can appear to us any number of guises and shapes.
- Aliens can be present with us in an invisible state and can make themselves only partially visible.
- Abductees receive marks on their bodies other than the well-known scoops and straight-line scars. These other marks include single punctures, multiple punctures, large bruises, three-and four fingered claw marks, and triangles of every possible sort.
- Female abductees often suffer serious gynecological problems after their alien encounters, and sometimes these problems lead to cysts, tumors, cancer of the breast and uterus, and to hysterectomies.
- A surprising number of abductees suffer from serious illnesses they didn’t have before their encounters. These have led to surgery, debilitation, and even death from causes the doctors can’t identify.
- Abductees often encounter more than one sort of alien during an experience, not just the greys. Every possible combination of grey, reptoid, insectoid, blond, and widow’s peak have been seen during single abductions, aboard the same craft or in the same facility.
- Abductees report being scoffed at, jeered at, and threatened by their alien captors. Painful genital and anal probes are performed… Unknown fluids are injected into some abductees.
- Abductees-“virgin” cases- report being taken to underground facilities where they see grotesque hybrid creatures, nurseries of hybrid humanoid fetuses, and vats of colored liquid filled with parts of human bodies.
- Abductees report seeing other humans in these facilities being drained of blood, being mutilated, flayed, and dismembered, and stacked, lifeless like cords of wood. Some abductees have been threatened that they, too, will end up in this condition if they don’t co-operate with their alien captors.
- Aliens come into homes and temporarily remove young children, leaving their distraught parents paralyzed and helpless. In cases where a parent has been able to protest, the aliens insist that “The children belong to us.”
- Aliens have forced their human abductees to have sexual intercourse with aliens and even with other abductees while groups of aliens observe these performances. In such encounters, the aliens have sometimes disguised themselves in order to gain the cooperation of the abductee, appearing in such forms as Jesus, the Pope, certain celebrities, and even the dead spouses of the abductees.
- Aliens perform extremely painful experiments or procedures on abductees, saying that these acts are necessary but give no explanation why… Painful genital and anal probes are performed, on children as well as adults.
- Aliens make predictions of an imminent period of global chaos and destruction. They say that a certain number of humans… will be “rescued” from the planet in order to continue the species, either on another planet or back on earth after the destruction is over. Many abductees report they don’t believe their alien captors and foresee instead a much more sinister use of the “rescued” humans.
“In every instance from this list, there are multiple reports from unrelated cases, confirming that such bizarre details are not the product of a single deranged mind. These details are convincing evidence that, contrary to the claims of many UFO researchers, the abduction experience isn’t limited to uniform pattern of events.
This phenomenon simply can’t be explained in terms of cross- breeding experiments or scientific research into the human physiology… Before we allow ourselves to believe in the benevolence of the alien interaction , we should ask,
- Do enlightened beings need to use the cover of night to perform good deeds?
- Do they need to paralyze us and render us helpless to resist?
- Do angels need to steal our fetuses?
- Do they need to manipulate our children’s genitals and probe our rectums?
- Are fear, pain, and deception consistent with high spiritual motives?”
Dr. Karla Turner
1. The Fellowship, by Brad Steiger.
2. Ibid pp. 47
3. Ibid pp. 185
4. The Messages Given To Me By The Extra-terrestials – Rael
5. Operation Trojan Horse – John Keel pp. 200-232
6. Dimensions – Dr. Jacque Vallee
7. Transformation The Breakthrough – Whitley Striber pp. 180, 240.
8. Messengers of Deception – Dr. J. Vallee. Last chapter.
9. UFO’S in the New Age – William M. Alnor , Baker Book House 1992.
MESSENGERS OF DECEPTION – Part 2
SOME PHILOSOPHICAL AND OTHER PROBLEMS WITH THESE MESSAGES
While there seems to be evidence for UFO related activities as mentioned above, perhaps there are other possible explanations.
Many UFO paranormal, psychic, and spiritistic manifestations, etc.5, 6. Many abductees, contactees and researchers believe there is an inter-dimensional or multidimensional quality to the UFO phenomena and experiences with ET’s.
Although the UFO phenomena maybe real it also could be a holographic illusion or a transmogrification of matter and energy. Perhaps ET’s are entities that have power to shape matter and spirit. Some alien life forms seem to have an ability to shape shift and appear and disappear 5, 6.
Dr. J. Allen Hyneck suggested the phenomena appears to be more psychic than extra-terrestrial and perhaps comes from a parallel world. This also seems to be Dr. Vallee’s explanation 6, 9.
Dr. Vallee also notes that there are authoritarian overtones to some of the messages given to contactees 8 i.e.
- democracy is obsolete
- elections should be done away with 4
- racist ideologies are encouraged – some have more alien DNA etc.
- a New World Order is needed and will be set up with alien help
He also believes that some kind of control system is being set up by the UFO phenomena which challenges our traditions and human beliefs systems 6, 8. Many abductees report implants and feel they are being manipulated for some unknown purpose that’s yet to be revealed.
Much of the messages given to abductees and contactees seem to be New Age in philosophical orientation and language:
- there are no moral absolutes
- reincarnation is taught
- monistic beliefs such as a vague “kinship with the Cosmos and it’s oneness with the Universe or the Universe as a supreme being” are common
- we are being told that “we stand on the precipice of a quantum leap forward on both a biological and spiritual level”
- Man is or is becoming God…etc. 3, 13.
If man is one with the cosmos or some impersonal concept of God there cannot be a basis for truth or ethics. The impersonal, as such is silent about such things. There is no basis for saying anything is right or wrong if all is one with God.
What you are left with is total relativism or the arbitrary absolutes of the controllers who ever they may be.
“If All is One , good and evil are reconciled, then one can can do nothing bad; thus Manson was only acting logically…. the fact that Manson’s followers knew him as both Satan and Christ highlights the collapse of distinctions between good and evil under moral relativity”.13
As well, finite alien creators cannot provide sufficient absolutes. You have the same problems as pagan polytheism – the gods are too small to account for the creation of the universe and not good enough to provide a basis of morals and truth.
- Is abducting and raping women okay if extra-terrestrials do it?
- Also, why all the authoritarian overtones to some of the messages?
- Do they really have our best interest in mind or is there evidence of some kind of control system?
There are several alien types taking credit for the creation of man and now some contactees like Rael and Benjamine Cream are claiming to be prophets of some messianic authority.
In fact Rael is claiming to be the new final prophet and chosen “Messiah” of this age… chosen by a group of extra-terrestrials who call themselves the Eloheim who told Rael that they created the human race through genetic engineering.
Rael has over 35,000 followers world wide who call themselves Raelians… and they wish with the Eloheim’s help, to usher in a world government ruled by an authoritarian elite. 4
Cream is promoting another “messiah” he calls “Maytrea“. Full page ads in newspapers around the world has announced that this world teacher is in the world to-day. Cream is also convinced that the intelligences behind the crop circle phenomena are paving the way for the soon unveiling of his messiah who will usher in a New World Order and a New Age.
Skye Ambrose, a famous abductee who was “born again” as she said as a result her encounter with a strange “grey” type alien with bright sparkling eyes predicted at a recent UFO conference in Bellevue, Washington, that,
“evolution was entering a “peak cycle” that will create a New Order on the planet. Polarization is occurring on this planet to separate those who will accept the message and evolve toward Unity and Oneness and self-realized Godhood and those who will not not.”
Many alien prophesies to contactees of the 50’s or to-day have failed to come true or appear to be outright lies. 14
Many contactees and abductees to-day are again delivering warnings of coming earth changes and disasters along with promises of help from aliens… they feel chosen to deliver a message to mankind …the prophesies are creating a false hope and dependency in their abductors who they know little about.
So what are we dealing with?
New Age aliens with some promise of a golden age or some unimaginable deception to enslave undiscerning minds. The evidence seems to point to the latter. There have been many false messianic claims and those foolish enough to repeat history by following the voices of deceiving entities have been warned to “beware of false prophets and Christ’s who come disguised as sheep but underneath are ravenous wolves “.10
We should be reminded of the likes of Adolf Hitler who not long ago promised a New Age to unsuspecting Germans.
Whitley Striber, in a recent issue of the monthly MUFON Journal, Sept. 93, states:
“I’ve come away from this experience convinced of one thing: if there aren’t demons out there, there might as well be, because these guys are indistinguishable from demons. Indistinguishable. To see them, to look into their eyes, is to be less – forever…….”
Striber seems to swing from horror to naive trust… you see this in his books and statements to the public. Perhaps, he is not so sure of the visitor’s intentions.
Perhaps we should heed the old warning:
“If, anyone says to you then, “Look, here is the Christ” or, “He is there”, do not believe it; for false Christ and false prophets will arise and produce great signs and portents, enough to deceive even the chosen , if that were possible.”11
Some UFO researchers suggest that perhaps the so called ‘aliens’ aren’t much of a threat, after all if they have been around for this long and have not taken over then why should we be concerned.
However, if they are not what they appear to be, and the phenomena has other potentials and realities which include: deception, false messianic claims, dangerous ideologies, the formation of cults, etc., then for historical, social and political reasons we should not abandon our need for discernment and caution.
1. The Fellowship, by Brad Steiger.
2. Ibid pp. 47
3. Ibid pp. 185
4. The Messages Given To Me By The Extra-terrestrials – Rael
5. Operation Trojan Horse – John Keel pp. 200-232
6. Dimensions – Dr. Jacque Vallee
7. Transformation The Breakthrough- Whitley Striber pp. 180, 240.
8. Messengers of Deception – Dr. J. Vallee. Last chapter.
9. UFO’S in the New Age- William M. Alnor , Baker Book House 1992.
10. Matthew 7:15-20
11. Matthew 24: 23-28, 1 John 2:18-23, 1 John 4:1-6, 1 Thess 2:1-12.
12. Teachings of the Pleadians- Bringers of the Dawn.
13. Understanding the New Age- Russell Chandler, Word Publishing, 1988.
14. Deuteronomy 18:9-22.
from VirtuallyStrange Website
[…] Scientific analysis will undoubtedly provide part of the truth about UFOs; however, I no longer believe it will lead to the whole truth. I owe this realization to a man I shall call “Major Murphy,” although his actual rank is much higher than that of Major. He taught me a lesson I am not likely to forget.
Major Murphy, who retired from a U.S. Intelligence service quite a few years ago, had seen action in World War II in Italy, and also described vividly his investigations in the Caribbean, where he organized efforts to intercept submarines and German spies on their way to the United States.
I met him at a gathering of UFO contactees and suggested a drink when it was over. I expressed my surprise at his interest in the event, which I had regarded as a complete waste of time. He asked me to clarify this judgment, and I said that in my opinion none of the people in attendance knew anything about science.
Then he posed a question that, obvious as it seems, had not really occurred to me:
“What makes you think that UFOs are a scientific problem?”
I replied with something to the effect that a problem was only scientific in the way it was approached, but he would have none of that, and he began lecturing me. First, he said, science had certain rules. For example, it has to assume that the phenomenon it is observing is natural in origin rather than artificial and possibly biased.
Now, the UFO phenomenon could be controlled by alien beings.
“If it is,” added the Major, “then the study of it doesn’t belong in science. It belongs in Intelligence.”
MEANING COUNTERESPIONAGE. And that, he pointed out, was his domain.
“Now, in the field of counterespionage, the rules are completely different.” He drew a simple diagram in my notebook. “You are a scientist. In science there is no concept of the ‘price’ of information. Suppose I gave you 95 per cent of the data concerning a phenomenon. You’re happy because you know 95 per cent of the phenomenon. Not so in Intelligence.
If I get 95 per cent of the data, I know this is the ‘cheap’ part of the information. I still need the other 5 per cent, but I will have to pay a much higher price to get it. You see, Hitler had 95 per cent of the information about the landing in Normandy.
But he had the WRONG 95 PER CENT!”
“Are you saying that the UFO data we use to compile statistics and to find patterns with computers are useless?” I asked. “Might we be spinning our magnetic tapes endlessly discovering spurious laws?”
“It all depends on how the team on the OTHER SIDE thinks. If they know what they’re doing, there will be so many cutouts between you and them that you won’t have the slightest chance of tracing your way to the truth. Not by following up sightings and throwing them into a computer.
They will keep feeding you the information they want you to process. What is the only source of data about the UFO phenomenon? It is the UFOs themselves!”
Some things were beginning to make a lot of sense.
“If you’re right, what can I do? It seems that research on the phenomenon is hopeless, then. I might as well dump my computer into a river.”
“Not necessarily, but you should try a different approach. First you should work entirely outside of the organized UFO groups; they are infiltrated by the same official agencies they are trying to influence, and they propagate any rumor anyone wants to have circulated. In Intelligence circles, people like that are historical necessities.
We call them ‘useful idiots.’ When you’ve worked long enough for Uncle Sam, you know he is involved in a lot of strange things. The data these groups get are biased at the source, but they play a useful role.
“Second, you should look for the irrational, the bizarre, the elements that do not fit: that’s what I have come to observe at this meeting tonight. Have you ever felt that you were getting close to something that didn’t seem to fit any rational pattern, yet gave you a strong impression that it was significant?”
[… Deleted: Vallee’s discussion of the immortality-claming group “Human Individual Metamorphosis,” the strange life of Jacques Bordas, and the mysterious Order of Melchizedek…]
The absurdity of many UFO stories and of many religious visions is not a superficial logical mistake. It may be the key to their function. According to Major Murphy, the confusion in the UFO mystery may have been put there deliberately to achieve certain results.
One of these results has been to keep scientists away. The other is to create the conditions for a new form of social control, a change in Man’s perception of his place in the universe. Are his theories fantastic? Before we decide, let us review a few other facts. We need to examine more closely the political connections.
Paris Flammonde, in his well-documented “Age of Flying Saucers,” remarked that “a great many of the contactees purvey philosophies which are tinged, if not tainted, with totalitarian overtones.”
A catalogue of contactee themes, compiled from interviews I have conducted, includes the following.
The widespread belief that human beings are incapable of solving their own problems, and that extraterrestrial intervention is imperative to save us “in spite of ourselves.”
The danger in such a philosophy is that it makes its believers dependent on outside forces and discourages personal responsibility: why should we worry about the problems around us, if the Gods from Outer Space are about to solve them?
The pernicious suggestion that some of us on the Earth are of extraterrestrial descent and therefore constitute a “higher race.”
The dangers inherent in this belief should be obvious to anybody who hasn’t forgotten the genocides of World War II, executed on the premise that some races were somehow “purer” or better than others.
(Let us note in passing that Adamski’s Venusian, the Stranger of the Canigou seen by Bordas, and many other alleged extraterrestrials were all tall Aryan types with long blond hair.)
The statement that the birth of civilization on this planet resulted not from the genius and ability of mankind, but from repeated assistance by higher beings.
Archaeologists and anthropologists are constantly aware of the marvelous skill with which the “Ancient Engineers” (to use L. Sprague de Camp’s phrase) developed the tools of civilization on all continents.
No appear to superior powers is necessary to explain the achievements of early culture. The belief expressed by the contactees reveals a tragic lack of trust on their part in human ability.
Fantastic economic theories, including the belief that a “world economy” can be created overnight, and that democracy should be abolished in favor of utopian systems, usually dictatorial in their outlook.
Such ideas are present, in one form or another, in the statements of organized UFO cults and sects that are described here, and they deserve to be examined in some detail.